The Transitional Blazer: U.b.'s Outfits

My goal at the moment is to add more outfit posts, and as we are at that stage in the year where it is not winter but not quite warm enough for summer (if you're lucky enough for it to be warm at the moment, I envy you) and so I've been looking for transitional clothing, one garment I have been loving is the blazer. Below is a look book of U.B. and her outfit (featuring the transitional blazer).



The necklace almost tones down the patterns, although its so small, contrasted against the bold pattern it works, suiting each other well.


I loved the patterned dress, paired with burgundy tights, the colours go well, and make the outfit look put together and the star of the show- the blazer makes the outfit look a little more casual.


Dress - Topshop

Thank you to U.B. for agreeing to be photographed, I hope you enjoyed the post.

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Your docs are really cute :) I love throwing on a blazer this time of year as well xx

    Magpie Jasmine | Zoeva Brush Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hopefully the weather will warm up soon tough! xx

      Delete