Elle Fanning: Birthday Style Dedication

So today is Elle Fanning's 17th Birthday, Elle is one of my favourite actors, she won me over the first time I saw her infectious smile in 'We Bought a Zoo' a few years ago. The gorgeous actor has also been in films such as Maleficent, Super 8, Somewhere and Low Down, but there are so many more. To celebrate her big day, I have found my favourite of her red carpet looks through the years.


The embroidery on this Marchesa Spring 2011 Cocktail dress, which she wore ELLE's 17th annual Women in Hollywood Tribute in 2010 is so beautiful. This was taken when she was just 12.


She wore a Valentino dress with Charlotte Olympia Sleeping Beauty Heels to the Maleficent Paris Press conference. I think the dress goes so well with her shoes, they compliment her pale complexion as well.


Looking like a Goddess, here the Georges Hobeika Couture gown from the autumn/winter 2013 collection she wore to the Maleficent private reception in London.


Elle Fanning last year, wearing a Ellie Saab gown, not only does she play royalty in Maleficent but looks the part in real life also. 

So here are my favourite of her looks, what are yours? I can defiantly see her being a style icon very soon.

Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment