MTV Movie Awards Best Dressed

It's a long time since I've done a 'Best Dressed' post and to be honest, I've missed them. So I was very excited to have an event to stalk the outfits every celebrity was wearing and then be able to concoct a short list of the best dressed stars at the MTV Awards which was held at the Nokia Theater on Sunday. 


I loved Tinashe's Adam Selman dress because of the pearl beads down the dress and on the neck and arms, it makes a change from a plain black dress, defiantly one of my favourites. 


Cara Delevinge's Reem Acre dress was a gorgeous colour and paired with plain Saint Laurent heels made the dress center of attention. I loved it. 


Zuri Hall's elegant black dress was beautiful, the lace detailing was very pretty and suited her so well. 


Holland Roden's dress from Caterina Gatta paired with light blue heels was something so different, they complemented each other perfectly. 


Charli XCX wore a Jeremy Scott trench coat from the autumn/winter 2015 collection. It was perfect for the spring event and a look seen too little on the red carpet. 


I've never seen a crop top worn and made look classy on the red carpet quite like Kate Mara last night who wore a silk two piece from Cushnie et Ochs' pre-fall 2015 collection, the minimal approach looked lovely paired with rose gold heels. 


Reese Witherspoon looked stunning with an elegant Mugler black and white dress from the fall 2015 collection teamed with wavy hair and minimal make up. I loved her lip colour it looked so good with the dress. (However I couldn't find  very good picture of it and her dress, sorry)

So here were my favourite of the MTV award looks, I hope you agree they looked beautiful. Who were your favourites? 


Share this:

, , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

1 comments: