Monday's Most Loved Style Icons

So sorry I haven't posted in ages, but I'm back, and today's post is a list of my most loved icons from the past and present that inspire me.



Diana Ross - The American singer and actress is an icon of 'unapologetic Hollywood Glamour'  always seen in sequins, lace and satin. She is so bold and so gorgeous, Diana will always be one of my favourites.

Photo Credit



Audrey Hepburn - I couldn't write a icon post without featuring her somewhere, but it's less her clothes that inspire me and more her pearls and sunglasses, Audrey's accessories always make her look so put together and elegant. Also her part in Breakfast at Tiffany's and of course her eyebrows.

Photo Credit



Elizabeth Taylor - Firstly what a beauty she was, I would say she was close to perfect. The actress was a major icon in Hollywood's Golden Age, her most famous parts were in National Velvet and Little Women and is also known for her unusual violet looking eyes.

Photo Credit



C.Z.Guest - The elegant beauty was best known as an actress, columist and fashion designer. Seen often in pearls, polka dots and a-line skirts and rompers,

Photo Credit

Here are my favourite style icons, who are yours? Do you prefer past or present icons?

Instagram Twitter Blog Lovin'

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment