Birthday wishlist

My birthday is five days away and I'm sure you'll agree that all year you have a list as long as your arm of things you want (and I'm my case, can't afford) and then you get to your birthday and can't think of anything - I get you. My mum keeps asking for a list and I have nothing- so I scouted the internet and made a wishlist- which will hopefully also help anyone else whos birthday is coming up.. or add to the never ending yearly list.


Birthday wishlist



Miss Selfridge little black dress
£25 - missselfridge.com
I really like the simplicity of this dress, and how you can dress it up and down.

Sacai turtleneck sweater
£390 - farfetch.com

No, I can't afford a £390 jumper, or £390 anything to be honest, but I liked this style and needless to say am looking for a cheaper alternative.

Zara grey sweater
£26 - zara.com

I have fallen in love with this jumper, and would wear it loads all through the common months where we are due coldest and snowiest winter in 50 years...

Dark grey blazer
£20 - pinkqueen.com

I found this while scrolling through the polyvore sections- and although never seen it in the flesh, I really like the casual blazer.


H M drawstring backpack
hm.com

In need of a black bag for town trips ect. and this could be my favourite one.

Apologies for the picture cutting out- this template seems to be faulty in a few places. What's on your current wishlist?


Share this:

, , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment