Mink & Stone Bracelet Review


Recently, I was given the chance to design a piece of jewelry with Mink & Stone, which I was very excited to do as I'd never had the chance to do something like this before. Mink & Stone give you the opportunity to create your own pieces from scratch or using pre-made designs with an array of beads and stones.


 There was so much choice in style and beads, to make it completely your own. Making the bracelet was straightforward and easy plus you were being told how much each bead was as you went along.
The packaging was smart and could made it even easier to send to someone as a gift as it was already wrapped.
The piece itself I had designed to be simple and minimal so it could go with different things. I was scrolling through the beads and the particular bead looked something different to any bracelets I've had before and I decided to try something new. 
I'd recommend Mink & Stone for personal jewelry for yourself or for gifts for others and will definitly use it myself again.
To look at my design click here or to create your own click here.
Apologies for the blurriness of the photos- it seems to have something to do with the template settings, I will try sort this out asap.

Disclaimer - Although I was kindly gifted my bracelet from the people at Mink & Stone, all opinions are my own, for more about my blog's disclaimer policy please go here.

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

3 comments: