A/W '15 Vibes - Vibrant Luxe

It's August- 'the Sunday of Summer', meaning Autumn and cooler weather is on its way and as I got stung in the head by a wasp on Sunday (five times..just saying) I'm kinda over this season and waiting for the bugs to die. I am also really excited for the trends to come, they are bursting with vivacity and aren't cooling down like the weather, quite the opposite. Here is one trend to expect.


Rodarte Ready to Wear, Fall '15



Micheal Kors 



Balmain Ready to Wear '15




Loewe 2015, Autumn Collection

Photo Credit

The colours are rich and vibrant, glittery and dazzling. Gone are the minimal restrained trends of pleated skirts, replaced by fabrics that shimmer. Garments that want to be noticed. This autumn trend is about being noticed and being out there. Will you dare the trend?

As you've probably noticed I've been playing around with the blog template and re=writing the coding, I don't know if I'm 100% happy with it so bare with me, I'd love feedback on it.

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment