This Weeks Inspiration - thisisnon

Non is a new brand I stumbled upon in the back of a Vogue magazine and started to do a little snoop of their latest collections. It is minimal, tailored essentials instead of seasonal pieces. Produced in Poland all clothes respect the environmental and labour rights. I love these designs and way of dressing and wanted to share some of it.

NON / COLLECTIONS | Open Front Long Vest

NON / COLLECTIONS | Long Vest

NON / COLLECTIONS | Dress


Pieces from the Black Merino and Raw Silk Collection

The store sells just simple black and white collections, aimed at minimal (and rich) dressers with prices up at the £200 + mark. However for people, like myself who do not have hundreds to spend on a well tailored dress this can serve as inspiration for dressing. At the moment I love this clean and simple way of dressing, and if I could, I'd be shopping here.

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment