Thursday's Top 10 Bucket Bags for Spring

Untitled #8

Bucket bags are everywhere at the moment and if you're looking for a new bag for spring why not a bucket bag? I mean, it's obvious why they are so popular this year, they are structured but flexible, equal parts fashion and function, coming in all sizes and colours which means there's one that will suit everyone. Below I've found a short list of just some of the very best out there to suit any style.









         

I hope this post has helped anyone struggling on what bag to get, is a bucket bag for you? I love the Valentino bag and Mango bags, which were your favourites?


Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. I love the cream one from Mango and the style of these bags is so practical! xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too.. Mango have free delivery at the moment also (; x

      Delete