My Sunglasses Wishlist

Sunglasses


I tend to wear sunglasses in my hair to keep it back in the summer, rather than on my eyes for I have that fear that in the (meak and mild) English sun I may get a tan on my face apart from round my eyes and it may resemble the markings of a super hero's mask, is it just me? Anyway here is my wishlist of sunglasses which will hopefully give you some ideas about which style you will purchase this year.

1) Sunpocket Lens Glasses - thehut.com

2) CELINE Gradient Sunglasses - Matches Fashion

3) Sherrif & Cherry Clear Sunglasses - Lane Crawford

4) Yves Saint Laurent Dark Lens Glasses - Shop Bop

5) Alexander McQueen Cateye Sunglasses - Neiman Marcus

6) Taylor Morris Rollright Sunglasses - The Sunglasses Shop

7) Quay White Glasses - Daily Look

8) Wildfox Twiggy Eyewear - West L.A. Boutique

9) Balenciaga Keyhole Glasses - Bergdorf  Goodman

100% of these I can't afford but I love to look at these kind of sunglasses to find a style I like and then find a (considerably cheaper) dupe for summer. Which are your favourite?

Instagram Twitter Blog Lovin'

Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment