Cannes Film Festival Best Dressed 2015

Apologies for not posting in a long while, I've been on holiday and as it was a very spontaneous decision to go (our family is very unorganised)I had no posts scheduled for while I was away. But today I am back with a rundown of the best dressed at the Cannes Film Festival which ended a few days ago. With fashion Queens like Lupita Nyong'o and Cate Blanchett on the red carpet, there was some stiff competition, here is my favourites from last week.


Cate Blanchett never fails to amaze and the film festival was no exception where she wore a Giles Deacon gown.



Sienna Miller wore a unusual, but chic gown from Valentino. I think few others could pull of this dress (which I just noticed is diamonds as kites with 'string' coming from them) like Sienna does with so many outfits.



Natalie Portman wore Dior Couture and I thought it suited her so well, the simple dress still gave a statement, and paired with classic pearl earrings looked beautiful.



Lupita Nyong'o lets be honest, there are few best dressed lists anywhere on the internet which Lupita is not featured on somewhere, and with good reason, she never fails to steal the rep carpet. To the film festival she wore this mint green Gucci gown. 



Barbara Palvin wore her black gown with Chopard jewel accessories, she is breathtaking, in all he poses you can tell shes a model there is not one bad shot.


So here are my top favourites, what are yours? 
On another topic, Argan Dew sent me an exciting package before I went on holiday so be sure to check back soon for a blog post with some of there products. Also, If you haven't already check out my guest post for Fashion Style blog here. (A little self-promotion never hurt anyone after all)

Instagram Twitter Blog Lovin'

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment