June Favorites 2015


How is it 1st July in two todays? 2015 is going way to fast. But on the bright side, the end of another month means a 'favourites' post, I haven't done one in a while as I've had nothing new to show but I've bought a few new things to try this month and write about today. It is a majority of beauty bits, but with a blog full of 95% fashion posts it's nice to have a change.

1) Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water -  Everyone has heard about this product, it has been hyped about on nearly every beauty blog on the internet and I'd wanted to try it for a while, but was hesitant as I already had a really good cleanser on the go, but a friend recommended it to me and when my old make up remover ran out it seemed a perfect opportunity to try it. It removes everything, and you don't even have to go to a sink as you don't have to wash it off after. I've used it for over two weeks and it's still close to being full. 

2) Z Miracles Spot Remover - A friend gave this to me as she had a few spare and as I was looking for it on the internet for a link I soon realised it's hard to find so apologies if it's hard to order. But once you get it it is worth it, with Bee's Wax and Avacado oil in it it's pretty natural and works well, minimising spots after just one use. I only apply it to areas that need it as it's quite thick and so can clog pores I find if you put it everywhere.

3) Bare Minerals Eye shadow in the colour 'Purist' - I feel I've written about this product before but I thought It deserved a re-mention. This colour stays put all day and works as a light base colour or by itself or blended with other colours. Because its light it's perfect for summer also.

4) Kiko Nail Varnish in 'Rose Sand' - So a Kiko opened near me recently and I wasn't at first interested in their products until a friend made me go in with her and I was mesmerized by all the nail varnish, it was a reasonable price (£2.50) so I thought I may as well try it. It stays on well and doesn't do what other nail varnish's tend to do and come off in water. However it does take a while to dry, which I learnt the hard way.

5) Superdrug Face Buffer - I constantly have dry skin but I find scrubs can make it worse so I thought I'd try something else. This is a gentle buffing pad which is perfect for every day use and gets rid of dry skin. Apply cleanser on it and use it to wash your face, for the price it's good.

So, it all turned a bit chatty today, but I hope you enjoyed, what are your favourite products of this month? If you have any to recommend, I'd love to try them.


Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment