Top 5 Resort Collection Looks 2016

If your looking for a sign summer is on it's way (the weather at the moment isn't giving it away) then you've found it, summer means all things resort collections from outfits to beauty, the 2016 collections come out and the events were amazing, the venue's were beautiful and the clothes better than ever. So I have come up with my favorite looks from the different collections.

oscar-de-la-renta-resort-2016-best

Oscar de la Renta 



Balenciaga


alexander-wang-resort-2016-best

Alexander Wang



Versace



Chanel


My favourite was Balenciaga's collection, I loved the pale colours, and Chanel's beauty was very unique for this collection. Overall I thought so many brands had eye-catching pieces and I'm honestly counting down till next year. Which were your favourites?

Share this:

, , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment