Beauty Review: Argan Dew Hair Mask and Oil


Let's start today's post with a few basics on my hair: it's frizzy....all the time (my mum would describe it as 'ratty' despite the amount of hair cuts I get), I use heat on it most days and it's flatter than a pancake, all the time.. are you wishing you had my hair yet? No, me neither. This is mostly because I've never found hair care products that I've loved and stuck with to prevent all the damage from heat products, and I found myself in a 'hair rut'. So that's why I was very excited when Argan Dew sent me their hair mask and hair oil products to try and review.

All their products main ingrediant (as you may have guessed from the name) is argan oil, argan oil comes from Moroccan Argan trees, in the argan nut which is formed in the summer months, it contains antioxidants and vitamins to repair damaged and brittle hair and secondly, it is rich in fatty acids which help to not only strengthen your hair but to keep it shiny. Which makes it perfect for use before styling as it helps define the style and keep hair healthy without product build up; because it's natural.

The products came with little cards that told you about the product itself, which is below:
Argan oil
"With its exceptionally rich formula, Argan Dew Miraculous Oil acts as a daily double action treatment for all hair types by protecting and re hydrating dry, dull and damaged hair from root to tip, repairing and nourishing each strand. Argan Dew Oil contains essential nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants that work all day long to fortify the hair-improving strength, preventing frizz and creating healthy shine that lasts. 
We take pride in our products. Argan Dew Oil is not tested on animals and is SLS/SLES, paraben and alcohol free."
Replenishing Hair Mask-
"Argan Dew Replenishing Hair Mask uses only the purest oils from the Moroccan Argan tree to restore and boost the health of your hair. Not only does is revitalize all hair types but it also protects from future damage by forming a protective layer to keep it moisturized and safe from the stress caused by daily styling and natural elements. 
We take pride in our products. Argan Dew Intensive Replenishing Hair Mask is not tested on animals and is SLS/SLES free."


I started with the hair mask which I used after shampooing, out of the sample packet I used about 1/3 as my hair is quite short, it had a thick texture and smelt amazing (so did my hair afterwards). Once I rinsed it out, my hair felt so much softer (someone even commented on how soft it was the next day..true results) and when I had also applied the hair oil to wet hair and blow dried it my hair was so shiny and smooth, it was (unusually) not frizzy anymore and didn't look as brittle. I was initially thinking that putting oil in my hair and not washing it out would leave it looking oily and lifeless but the result was the opposite which I was so surprised about. I think the oil worked best for me and I saw most difference from that. I couldn't really believe the immediate results after just one test.


Both the above pictures where done with me blow drying my hair in the same way with no other products, I wanted to keep it as close to my hair routine as possible to see what it would look like if I were to use Argan Dew products regularly compared to without.  The Camera really didn't pick up how shiny my hair had become (instead it made it look slightly ginger..)

Want to get some of your own Argan Dew products to try? Readers get 20% off on any Argan Dew products with the code 'argandew' (enter the code at the checkout), click here to start browsing.
Happy shopping!

 Instagram Twitter Blog Lovin' 

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment