Top Three Fashion Documentaries To Watch

So recently I've been watching fashion documentaries a lot, and I thought I'd share my top three favourite ones so far, although here in the Uk we have just put our clocks forward and it is supposed to be spring,the wind is still blowing and it's still raining, but why not enjoy a Easter egg infront of a fashion documentary?


The September Issue - I've spoken about this one before but I really enjoyed this one. The documentary follows American Vogue's biggest issue which was in September 2007, you see behind the scenes of the Vogue team and Anna Wintour. This one is on netflix at the moment.


McQueen & I - Slightly darker than the other two as it follows the making of the brand Alexander McQueen, very different to any documentary I've ever watched before but I really enjoyed it and learnt alot. The link takes you to the documentary, shown on youtube. I rave about McQueen alot, so it gives a little more background information; I have two posts on his brand and exhibition linked to the words.


Tom Ford - Another one found on youtube, this documentary follows Tom Ford's brand and how it was established, and a glimpse at his best work. This one was very interesting and by the end I had great love and respect to Tom Ford.

I hope you enjoy them if you choose to watch them, the next one on my list is Dior & I which just came out in cinema's in the Uk and I can't wait to go watch it. What are your favourites?

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment